Homeplans.com, Associated Press
At 2,129 square feet, this country home, Plan HMAFAPW00377 from Homeplans.com, offers elbow room for the family.
The covered front porch provides a shelter for the inviting paneled front door with its flanking side window lights.
Inside, the foyer leads to the formal dining room on the left, and straight ahead to the gathering room with its views of the rear terrace. A sloped ceiling and wet bar enhance this space, which flows to the country kitchen.
Here, a hearth provides a warm and welcoming space for eating or just relaxing, within full view of the kitchen. A pass-through aids serving, and windows above the sink provide a pleasant view while doing dishes.
From here, step down into the handy mudroom, where a powder room awaits on the right, extra storage and laundry facilities are to the left, and access to the garage is straight ahead. Another storage area in the garage would make a convenient place for tools or seasonal decorations.
Sleeping accommodations include the master suite, complete with a dressing zone, large walk-in closet, a five-piece bath and access to the backyard. Two additional bedrooms, one quite spacious, use a full hall bath.
Main floor: 2,129 sq. ft.
Total Living Area: 2,129 sq. ft.
Full basement: 2,120 sq. ft.
Garage and workshop: 455 sq. ft.
Dimensions: 70-0 x 66-8
Exterior Wall Framing: 2x6
ORDER THIS HOME PLAN
To build this house, order a complete set of construction documents at www.houseoftheweek.com or call toll free (866) 772-1013 and reference the plan number.
At www.houseoftheweek.com , you can browse more than 1,500 other designs, or download a free Study Plan of this design and many others. The Study Plan is a helpful tool for decision-making and estimation; it includes valuable coupons to use on the purchase of complete construction documents and modifications. You can also order a paper copy of the Study Plan by calling (866) 772-1013 or mailing the following order form with a check or money order for $10 payable to House of the Week. Be sure to reference the plan number.
Mail to: Hanley Wood
3275 W Ina Rd Ste 260
Tucson, AZ 85741
- Monkey bars alert: Playground concussions are...
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Snyder expects expanded Medicaid coverage in...
- California raises legal age to buy tobacco...
- Panel: Painkiller training should be required...
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- 2,000 LED-tagged pigeons stage show in NYC sky
- California raises legal age to buy... 12
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 12
- Sweeping FDA regulations take aim at... 12
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 7
- The third leading cause of death in... 6
- Lousy parenting can be passed from one... 5
- Monkey bars alert: Playground... 4
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3