UTAH JAZZ COMING ATTRACTIONS
Monday at New Jersey, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Jazz visit D-Will's new home. Think he remembers that 3-for-15, five-assist outing he had in Utah two months ago?
Wednesday at Boston, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Ray Allen is injured, so Jazz might catch a break. But they've lost their last three by an average of 17.3 points in The Gahden.
Friday vs. Sacramento, 7 p.m., ROOT
WWE might want to send a camera crew to see what DeMarcus Cousins does to Devin Harris. Oh yeah, and Jimmer!
Saturday at L.A. Clippers, 8:30 p.m., ROOT
Clippers have played more like Clippers of old lately, but this game could have huge playoff ramifications.
HOT: Devin Harris
Point guard's play was instrumental for Jazz as they snapped out of a midseason slump and started winning again.
NOT: Enes Kanter
Rookie center had consecutive one-rebound games and only scored five points in three games before Sunday.
THE BIG STAT:
4 — As in overtimes. Utah's game Sunday against the Atlanta Hawks was the first time an NBA game had gone to four overtimes since 1997. The game tied for the third longest game in NBA history, and was one of only nine games in history to go at least four overtimes.
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Langi, Tuiloma to help anchor middle of BYU's...
- BYU football position preview: The...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 67
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 58
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 39
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 27