UTAH JAZZ COMING ATTRACTIONS
Monday at New Jersey, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Jazz visit D-Will's new home. Think he remembers that 3-for-15, five-assist outing he had in Utah two months ago?
Wednesday at Boston, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Ray Allen is injured, so Jazz might catch a break. But they've lost their last three by an average of 17.3 points in The Gahden.
Friday vs. Sacramento, 7 p.m., ROOT
WWE might want to send a camera crew to see what DeMarcus Cousins does to Devin Harris. Oh yeah, and Jimmer!
Saturday at L.A. Clippers, 8:30 p.m., ROOT
Clippers have played more like Clippers of old lately, but this game could have huge playoff ramifications.
HOT: Devin Harris
Point guard's play was instrumental for Jazz as they snapped out of a midseason slump and started winning again.
NOT: Enes Kanter
Rookie center had consecutive one-rebound games and only scored five points in three games before Sunday.
THE BIG STAT:
4 — As in overtimes. Utah's game Sunday against the Atlanta Hawks was the first time an NBA game had gone to four overtimes since 1997. The game tied for the third longest game in NBA history, and was one of only nine games in history to go at least four overtimes.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Hawaii trip had benefits for Utah Jazz aside...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 52
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 45
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 34
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get... 26
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Morning links: When will the Utes... 17