UTAH JAZZ COMING ATTRACTIONS
Monday at New Jersey, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Jazz visit D-Will's new home. Think he remembers that 3-for-15, five-assist outing he had in Utah two months ago?
Wednesday at Boston, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Ray Allen is injured, so Jazz might catch a break. But they've lost their last three by an average of 17.3 points in The Gahden.
Friday vs. Sacramento, 7 p.m., ROOT
WWE might want to send a camera crew to see what DeMarcus Cousins does to Devin Harris. Oh yeah, and Jimmer!
Saturday at L.A. Clippers, 8:30 p.m., ROOT
Clippers have played more like Clippers of old lately, but this game could have huge playoff ramifications.
HOT: Devin Harris
Point guard's play was instrumental for Jazz as they snapped out of a midseason slump and started winning again.
NOT: Enes Kanter
Rookie center had consecutive one-rebound games and only scored five points in three games before Sunday.
THE BIG STAT:
4 — As in overtimes. Utah's game Sunday against the Atlanta Hawks was the first time an NBA game had gone to four overtimes since 1997. The game tied for the third longest game in NBA history, and was one of only nine games in history to go at least four overtimes.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16