UTAH JAZZ COMING ATTRACTIONS
Monday at New Jersey, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Jazz visit D-Will's new home. Think he remembers that 3-for-15, five-assist outing he had in Utah two months ago?
Wednesday at Boston, 5:30 p.m., ROOT
Ray Allen is injured, so Jazz might catch a break. But they've lost their last three by an average of 17.3 points in The Gahden.
Friday vs. Sacramento, 7 p.m., ROOT
WWE might want to send a camera crew to see what DeMarcus Cousins does to Devin Harris. Oh yeah, and Jimmer!
Saturday at L.A. Clippers, 8:30 p.m., ROOT
Clippers have played more like Clippers of old lately, but this game could have huge playoff ramifications.
HOT: Devin Harris
Point guard's play was instrumental for Jazz as they snapped out of a midseason slump and started winning again.
NOT: Enes Kanter
Rookie center had consecutive one-rebound games and only scored five points in three games before Sunday.
THE BIG STAT:
4 — As in overtimes. Utah's game Sunday against the Atlanta Hawks was the first time an NBA game had gone to four overtimes since 1997. The game tied for the third longest game in NBA history, and was one of only nine games in history to go at least four overtimes.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19