Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Why is a bear the mascot of the Utah Jazz? It seems that a colorful New Orleans-stryle jazz musician playing his instrument throughout the arena would be much more interesting and exciting, not to mention more apropos. A couple of musical sidemen would add to the excitement.
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Letter: Let feds take over
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...