Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Why is a bear the mascot of the Utah Jazz? It seems that a colorful New Orleans-stryle jazz musician playing his instrument throughout the arena would be much more interesting and exciting, not to mention more apropos. A couple of musical sidemen would add to the excitement.
- In our opinion: Democracy and political...
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- Jeff Singer: From doctors to bureaucrats: A...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Legislative...
- Letter: Hive Pass prices unfair
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- Charles Krauthammer: Serious foreign policy,...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 37
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 35
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 35
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Letter: Putin's invasion 23
- Richard Davis: Russia should be stopped... 21