Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The Indiana Pacers are signing free-agent center Kyrylo Fesenko to a rest-of-the-season contract, according to sources with knowledge of the deal, ESPN.com reported.
The Golden State Warriors and Fesenko mutually canceled their plans in December to finalize a one-year deal worth just under $1.1 million, partly because Fesenko needed additional time to get into game shape after September knee surgery.
Fesenko was also courted heavily by the Dallas Mavericks in December but remained unsigned until this week, when he received strong interest from Boston and Indiana.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16