Jeffrey Phelps, Associated Press
MILWAUKEE — Paul Pierce scored 25 points to help the Boston Celtics snap the Milwaukee Bucks' six-game winning streak, 100-91 on Thursday night.
Kevin Garnett had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Mickael Pietrus scored 13 points for the Celtics, who were playing their seventh game on an eight-game road trip. With Thursday's win, the Celtics improved to 4-3 on the trip.
Brandon Jennings had 19 points for Milwaukee.
It was the Bucks home debut for Monta Ellis, who was acquired along with forward Ekpe Udoh in a trade with the Golden State Warriors last week. Ellis went first in pregame introductions and received a loud ovation.
Ellis scored 13 points on 6-for-18 shooting.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 113
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 30
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22