Jeffrey Phelps, Associated Press
MILWAUKEE — Paul Pierce scored 25 points to help the Boston Celtics snap the Milwaukee Bucks' six-game winning streak, 100-91 on Thursday night.
Kevin Garnett had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Mickael Pietrus scored 13 points for the Celtics, who were playing their seventh game on an eight-game road trip. With Thursday's win, the Celtics improved to 4-3 on the trip.
Brandon Jennings had 19 points for Milwaukee.
It was the Bucks home debut for Monta Ellis, who was acquired along with forward Ekpe Udoh in a trade with the Golden State Warriors last week. Ellis went first in pregame introductions and received a loud ovation.
Ellis scored 13 points on 6-for-18 shooting.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 37