Peter Morgan, Reuters
We have had the opportunity to work with the Salt Lake County Community Access to Technology labs for the past two years. We are appreciative of Royce Bennett, Roger Ranney, Erin Paulsen and Jan Aldrich, who provided assistance to us.
Watching the instructors has helped us realize what an important resource these labs are to our community. The instructors are knowledgeable and work patiently with those without computer access — people in poverty, people with limited English skills, refugees and immigrants. The service they provide is significant in helping people learn skills that can take them out of poverty. Thanks to all those involved for the wonderful work they are doing.
Kevin and Marianne Bates
- Letter: Moral decline 87
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 81
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 65
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 55
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40