Marvin Goldstein and Vanessa Joy continue their musical touring this week with concerts in Cedar City and St. George.
In St. George, the piano/vocal duo will perform in the Eccles Concert Hall at Dixie State College on March 22.
The Cedar City concert will be at Canyon View High School on March 24.
Reared in the Jewish faith, Goldstein later converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
In June 2009, Goldstein celebrated his 50th anniversary as a musical performer. Goldstein calls that career a great blessing.
"My career continues to be richly rewarding as music is shared and feelings are felt," he told the Deseret News before his 50th anniversary tour.
Joy has received accolades for not only her "hauntingly beautiful voice" but also her ability to sing in a variety of genres.
With pianist Goldstein, she has performed in such places as Israel, Egypt and Jordan. She has also performed throughout the Western United States, including recent appearances at Education Week at BYU-Idaho and BYU Campus Education Week.
For tickets to the Cedar City concert, go to marvingoldsteinvanessajoy.eventbrite.com.
- These touching Christmas ads will melt any...
- Coloring books offer adults something they...
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- 'Music and the Spoken Word': When Christmas...
- Surprising success: 'A Charlie Brown...
- Steve Eaton: 'Bewitched' apparitions make for...
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for gratitude on...
- Steve Eaton: 'Bewitched' apparitions... 8
- Defending the Faith: Reasons for... 4
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares... 2
- 6 things to help you cope with the end... 2
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of... 2
- These touching Christmas ads will melt... 1
- Surprising success: 'A Charlie Brown... 1
- Answering the question 'Dad, what's... 1