Marvin Goldstein and Vanessa Joy continue their musical touring this week with concerts in Cedar City and St. George.
In St. George, the piano/vocal duo will perform in the Eccles Concert Hall at Dixie State College on March 22.
The Cedar City concert will be at Canyon View High School on March 24.
Reared in the Jewish faith, Goldstein later converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
In June 2009, Goldstein celebrated his 50th anniversary as a musical performer. Goldstein calls that career a great blessing.
"My career continues to be richly rewarding as music is shared and feelings are felt," he told the Deseret News before his 50th anniversary tour.
Joy has received accolades for not only her "hauntingly beautiful voice" but also her ability to sing in a variety of genres.
With pianist Goldstein, she has performed in such places as Israel, Egypt and Jordan. She has also performed throughout the Western United States, including recent appearances at Education Week at BYU-Idaho and BYU Campus Education Week.
For tickets to the Cedar City concert, go to marvingoldsteinvanessajoy.eventbrite.com.
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew about guns
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- Book review: 'Joseph: A Stalwart Witness' is...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury... 18
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 15
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy: Q&A 2
- Prince Harry to see NJ storm damage,... 1
- 'Into Darkness' is missing that 'Star... 1