Marvin Goldstein and Vanessa Joy continue their musical touring this week with concerts in Cedar City and St. George.
In St. George, the piano/vocal duo will perform in the Eccles Concert Hall at Dixie State College on March 22.
The Cedar City concert will be at Canyon View High School on March 24.
Reared in the Jewish faith, Goldstein later converted to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
In June 2009, Goldstein celebrated his 50th anniversary as a musical performer. Goldstein calls that career a great blessing.
"My career continues to be richly rewarding as music is shared and feelings are felt," he told the Deseret News before his 50th anniversary tour.
Joy has received accolades for not only her "hauntingly beautiful voice" but also her ability to sing in a variety of genres.
With pianist Goldstein, she has performed in such places as Israel, Egypt and Jordan. She has also performed throughout the Western United States, including recent appearances at Education Week at BYU-Idaho and BYU Campus Education Week.
For tickets to the Cedar City concert, go to marvingoldsteinvanessajoy.eventbrite.com.
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- Sundance's 'Fiddler' makes tradition fun, fresh
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the...
- Big on opera: Utah Opera's artistic director...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 9
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1