Thursday, March 15, was an amazing display of democracy in action. We had a turnout of 115 registered Republican voters. This compares nicely with about 30 from the last caucus. Everyone was respectful and focused on the business at hand. We finished our business at 10:30 p.m.
Other letters about Utah caucuses
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion:: Nelson Mandela left legacy...
- In our opinion: Earmarks are becoming a...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- Letter: Elected representatives
- If Iran truly wants only nuclear energy, it...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 48
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 18
- Letter: Elected representatives 18