Thursday, March 15, was an amazing display of democracy in action. We had a turnout of 115 registered Republican voters. This compares nicely with about 30 from the last caucus. Everyone was respectful and focused on the business at hand. We finished our business at 10:30 p.m.
Other letters about Utah caucuses
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Letters: Threats justified
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- My view: People deserve rights at our borders
- Richard Davis: Airlines should do more for...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Letters: Threats justified 24
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 19
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18