Thursday, March 15, was an amazing display of democracy in action. We had a turnout of 115 registered Republican voters. This compares nicely with about 30 from the last caucus. Everyone was respectful and focused on the business at hand. We finished our business at 10:30 p.m.
Other letters about Utah caucuses
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- Letter: Public lands
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes sense
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- Jay Evensen: Utah's homeless problem still rages
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed