Tony Gutierrez, Associated Press
WACO, Texas — Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III has completed an impressive pro day performance.
With Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder and coach Mike Shanahan among NFL personnel watching, Griffin was sharp on a scripted 51 passes he has been working on with quarterback consultant Terry Shea.
Griffin, who didn't throw at the NFL combine last month, was at ease throughout his 30-minute session. He smiled, slapped the hands of his receivers — including Baylor teammate and NFL prospect Kendall Wright — and was precise on most throws.
Washington traded three first-round picks and a second-rounder to St. Louis for the No. 2 pick in next month's NFL draft. That's presumably to select Griffin since the Indianapolis Colts, now without Peyton Manning, are expected to take Andrew Luck from Stanford first overall.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33