Tony Gutierrez, Associated Press
WACO, Texas — Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III has completed an impressive pro day performance.
With Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder and coach Mike Shanahan among NFL personnel watching, Griffin was sharp on a scripted 51 passes he has been working on with quarterback consultant Terry Shea.
Griffin, who didn't throw at the NFL combine last month, was at ease throughout his 30-minute session. He smiled, slapped the hands of his receivers — including Baylor teammate and NFL prospect Kendall Wright — and was precise on most throws.
Washington traded three first-round picks and a second-rounder to St. Louis for the No. 2 pick in next month's NFL draft. That's presumably to select Griffin since the Indianapolis Colts, now without Peyton Manning, are expected to take Andrew Luck from Stanford first overall.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28