NIT quarterfinals, ESPN, 5 p.m., 7 p.m.
Suns at Heat, NBATV, 5:30 p.m.
NAIA championship, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Thunder at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Tavistock Cup, GOLF, 10 a.m.
Braves vs. Tigers, ESPN, 11 a.m
Brewers vs. Dodgers, MLBN, 2 p.m.
Blue Jays vs. Red Sox, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Pirates vs. Yankees, MLBN, 10 p.m. (delay)
Coyotes at Stars, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
Flames at Avalanche, ALT, 7 p.m.
Sharks at Kings, NBCSP, 8:30 p.m.
Aston Villa vs. Bolton, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Idaho St. at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
NAIA championship, CBSSN, 4 p.m.
NCAA second round, ESPN2, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
NCAA second round, ESPNU, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Thunder at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- Ranking the best running backs in University...
- Elder Perry the sports fan
- Sisterly Love: Brynlee Lindsey jeopardizing...
- Morning links: Reflecting on Andrei...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- Ex-Olympus High star Nick Paulos to get Jazz...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Brad Rock: Haws family has worldview on...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 135
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 38
- Several early season game times set for... 32
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout... 14
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13