NIT quarterfinals, ESPN, 5 p.m., 7 p.m.
Suns at Heat, NBATV, 5:30 p.m.
NAIA championship, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Thunder at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Tavistock Cup, GOLF, 10 a.m.
Braves vs. Tigers, ESPN, 11 a.m
Brewers vs. Dodgers, MLBN, 2 p.m.
Blue Jays vs. Red Sox, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Pirates vs. Yankees, MLBN, 10 p.m. (delay)
Coyotes at Stars, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
Flames at Avalanche, ALT, 7 p.m.
Sharks at Kings, NBCSP, 8:30 p.m.
Aston Villa vs. Bolton, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Idaho St. at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
NAIA championship, CBSSN, 4 p.m.
NCAA second round, ESPN2, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
NCAA second round, ESPNU, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Thunder at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get...
- Defensive-minded Utah Jazz open preseason...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- Magic happens: Former BYU receiver Austin...
- In critical situations, BYU offense, defense...
- Looking back and ahead at BYU's football...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 51
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 33
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 23
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage... 21