NIT quarterfinals, ESPN, 5 p.m., 7 p.m.
Suns at Heat, NBATV, 5:30 p.m.
NAIA championship, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Thunder at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
Tavistock Cup, GOLF, 10 a.m.
Braves vs. Tigers, ESPN, 11 a.m
Brewers vs. Dodgers, MLBN, 2 p.m.
Blue Jays vs. Red Sox, MLBN, 5 p.m.
Pirates vs. Yankees, MLBN, 10 p.m. (delay)
Coyotes at Stars, NBCSP, 6 p.m.
Flames at Avalanche, ALT, 7 p.m.
Sharks at Kings, NBCSP, 8:30 p.m.
Aston Villa vs. Bolton, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Idaho St. at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
NAIA championship, CBSSN, 4 p.m.
NCAA second round, ESPN2, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
NCAA second round, ESPNU, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Thunder at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward gets a...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- Believe it or not: QB Travis Wilson is set to...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 66
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 38
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 32
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 29
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 28
- Utes get it done at home again 21