Homeplans.com, Associated Press
Vaulted ceilings lend a sense of spaciousness to this three-bedroom home, plan HMAFAPW01243 from Homeplans.com.
The single-level design features 1,408 square feet of living space. An unfinished basement offers the opportunity to double that space.
The simple rectangular footprint and modest square footage make it easier and more affordable to build, without sacrificing important space in the kitchen and great room.
The bright country kitchen has an island, adding valuable prep space, and a corner pantry offers extra storage. There's also room for casual dining, with sliding-glass doors to the rear deck letting in fresh breezes for pleasant summer meals.
After eating, head to the front porch to enjoy the evening. On chillier nights, relax by the fireplace in the great room.
A soaker tub with a box-bay window highlights the master bathroom, which also has a separate shower and dual sinks.
Two additional bedrooms share a full bath that features a skylight.
The two-car garage provides a workshop area with a window and back door.
Main floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
Total Living Area: 1,408 sq. ft.
Standard basement: 1,408 sq. ft.
Garage and workshop: 521 sq. ft.
Dimensions: 70-0 x 34-0
Exterior Wall Framing: 2x6
ORDER THIS HOME PLAN
To build this house, order a complete set of construction documents at www.houseoftheweek.com or call toll free (866) 772-1013 and reference the plan number.
At www.houseoftheweek.com , you can browse more than 1,500 other designs, or download a free Study Plan of this design and many others. The Study Plan is a helpful tool for decision-making and estimation; it includes valuable coupons to use on the purchase of complete construction documents and modifications. You can also order a paper copy of the Study Plan by calling (866) 772-1013 or mailing the following order form with a check or money order for $10 payable to House of the Week. Be sure to reference the plan number.
Mail to: Hanley Wood
3275 W Ina Rd Ste 260
Tucson, AZ 85741
- Motherhood Matters: Motherhood is for me
- Learn how to become foster parent at one of...
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Feeling stressed? You're...
- Status update: Look at my kid
- Motherhood Matters: One way moms, children...
- Why discussions about sex should begin at...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- Erin Stewart: The cry-it-out method:... 8
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Feeling stressed?... 2
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex... 2
- Why discussions about sex should begin... 1
- Motherhood Matters: Motherhood is for me 0
- Learn how to become foster parent at... 0
- Status update: Look at my kid 0
- Motherhood Matters: One way moms,... 0