LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Elena Delle Donne had 39 points and 11 rebounds to lift third-seeded Delaware to a 73-42 win over 14th-seeded Arkansas-Little Rock in the Little Rock Regional.
The Blue Hens (31-1) earned their first victory in three NCAA tournament appearances and ran their winning streak to 21 in a row.
Delle Donne, the nation's leading scorer at 27.5 points per game, was making her first NCAA appearance after leading Delaware to the WNIT the past two seasons. The junior didn't disappoint, collecting 20 points and nine rebounds in the first half and helping the Blue Hens pull away in the second.
Marian Kursh had 12 points for the Trojans (20-13), who were making their third straight NCAA appearance.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33