The News & Observer, Travis Long, Associated Press
Titans general manager Ruston Webster says that Peyton Manning has worked out for the team in Knoxville.
Webster said in a statement released by the team that Saturday morning "we traveled to Knoxville and had a workout with Peyton."
The GM says thought Manning "looked comfortable throwing the ball and we had a good visit." Webster called it "another important step in the process."
The Titans are a finalist in the Manning sweepstakes as this year's top free agent apparently is now considering Tennessee, Denver and San Francisco.
The quarterback worked out at Duke for the Broncos on Friday and the 49ers on Tuesday night. He has been rehabbing in North Carolina after a string of neck surgeries.
Manning spent eight hours meeting with Tennessee executives in Nashville on Wednesday.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34