The News & Observer, Travis Long, Associated Press
Titans general manager Ruston Webster says that Peyton Manning has worked out for the team in Knoxville.
Webster said in a statement released by the team that Saturday morning "we traveled to Knoxville and had a workout with Peyton."
The GM says thought Manning "looked comfortable throwing the ball and we had a good visit." Webster called it "another important step in the process."
The Titans are a finalist in the Manning sweepstakes as this year's top free agent apparently is now considering Tennessee, Denver and San Francisco.
The quarterback worked out at Duke for the Broncos on Friday and the 49ers on Tuesday night. He has been rehabbing in North Carolina after a string of neck surgeries.
Manning spent eight hours meeting with Tennessee executives in Nashville on Wednesday.
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Gonzaga holds off BYU in WCC season-opener
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 35
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 26