The News & Observer, Travis Long, Associated Press
Titans general manager Ruston Webster says that Peyton Manning has worked out for the team in Knoxville.
Webster said in a statement released by the team that Saturday morning "we traveled to Knoxville and had a workout with Peyton."
The GM says thought Manning "looked comfortable throwing the ball and we had a good visit." Webster called it "another important step in the process."
The Titans are a finalist in the Manning sweepstakes as this year's top free agent apparently is now considering Tennessee, Denver and San Francisco.
The quarterback worked out at Duke for the Broncos on Friday and the 49ers on Tuesday night. He has been rehabbing in North Carolina after a string of neck surgeries.
Manning spent eight hours meeting with Tennessee executives in Nashville on Wednesday.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16