The News & Observer, Travis Long, Associated Press
Titans general manager Ruston Webster says that Peyton Manning has worked out for the team in Knoxville.
Webster said in a statement released by the team that Saturday morning "we traveled to Knoxville and had a workout with Peyton."
The GM says thought Manning "looked comfortable throwing the ball and we had a good visit." Webster called it "another important step in the process."
The Titans are a finalist in the Manning sweepstakes as this year's top free agent apparently is now considering Tennessee, Denver and San Francisco.
The quarterback worked out at Duke for the Broncos on Friday and the 49ers on Tuesday night. He has been rehabbing in North Carolina after a string of neck surgeries.
Manning spent eight hours meeting with Tennessee executives in Nashville on Wednesday.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21