Merrill Osmond's Youth Pioneer Pageant will hold auditions for its summer production, March 24, 9 a.m.-noon. Auditions will be held at the Gathering Place at Gardner Village, 1100 W. 7800 South. (www.pioneerpageant.com)
West Jordan Theater Arts will be holding auditions for "Seussical," March 21-22, 6-9 p.m. Auditions will be held at West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road. Those auditioning must be 12 years or older. Come prepared with an upbeat musical number. (www.sugarfactoryplayhouse.com)
Davis Arts Council is looking for performers for its free Sunday night concert series, which will run June 3 through Aug. 26. Those interested in participating must submit a resume, photo and performance sample. Call 801-546-4428 for additional information. Submissions are due March 20 to the following address: Davis Arts Council, Attn: Kathy Skidmore, 45 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton, UT 84041
Farmington Community Center, 120 S. Main, Farmington, will hold auditions for "The Music Man," March 24, 9-11 a.m. Auditions will also be held March 27, 6-9 p.m., at the Kaysville Recreation Building, 85 N. 100 East, Kaysville. Come prepared to sing 16 bars of a Broadway-style song and learn a short dance routine. (801-546-1413 or www.childrenscreativearts.org)
Draper Arts Council will hold auditions for "Footloose," March 24, 9-10:30 a.m., at the Draper Amphitheater, 944 E. Vestry Road, Draper. Come prepared to sing 16 bars of an upbeat Broadway number and to learn a short dance sequence. (www.draperartscouncil.org)
Hale Centre Theatre, 3333 S. Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City, will hold auditions for "The Sound of Music," March 24, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Come prepared with 16 bars of a song in the style of the show, a current photo and a resume. All roles are open and will be double cast. Auditions are by appointment only. (801-984-9000 or www.halecentretheatre.org)
The Grand Theatre, 1575 S. State, will hold auditions for "Heat," March 31, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Auditions are by appointment only. Come prepared with a one-minute monologue. (801-957-3322 or www.the-grand.org)
Submit listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Salt Lake Comic Con and Utah Symphony present...
- Book review: Teens' battle between light,...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 2
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1