Shmuley Boteach: Michael Jackson’s Rabbi Is Running for Congress
Onto the political scene arrives the Hasidic cleric once known as Michael Jacksons rabbi.
He made his own bid for stardom in the short-lived reality-TV show Shalom in the Home.
He has scandalized his fellow Lubavitchers by authoring such books as Kosher Sex, The Kosher Sutra, and Kosher Adultery, as well as Dating Secrets of the 10 Commandments.
And his Brooklyn brethren were already unhappy that he had recruited so many non-Jews into the Jewish student society he was dispatched to establish at Oxford Universityits president for a time was Cory Booker, an African-American Baptist, who went on to become the mayor of Newark.
Click here for full story.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- New report says 2013 was 'the largest...
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11 museum,...
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- After government topples crosses in... 19
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 16
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 13
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 13
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5