Cutter and Chariot Racing world championships start Saturday in Ogden
OGDEN — The World Championship Cutter and Chariot Racing Association will begin its annual run to the world championships this weekend at the Golden Spike Events Center racetrack.
Races get under way Saturday at noon, with the second round of races scheduled for Sunday beginning at noon.
The 46th annual world meet will continue next weekend with races on Friday, March 23; Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25 starting at noon each day to determine championships in each division.
Top chariot racing teams from throughout Utah and several other states in the Intermountain West will be competing in the annual event.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- High school wrestling: Perennial powers...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 28
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 27
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 23
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22