Cutter and Chariot Racing world championships start Saturday in Ogden
OGDEN — The World Championship Cutter and Chariot Racing Association will begin its annual run to the world championships this weekend at the Golden Spike Events Center racetrack.
Races get under way Saturday at noon, with the second round of races scheduled for Sunday beginning at noon.
The 46th annual world meet will continue next weekend with races on Friday, March 23; Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25 starting at noon each day to determine championships in each division.
Top chariot racing teams from throughout Utah and several other states in the Intermountain West will be competing in the annual event.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23