Five Utah entertainers, including popular folk and pop musician Peter Breinholt, will perform March 17 at Mountain View High School in Orem during a concert to benefit the Utah Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The "An Evening of Wishes" concert is the service-learning senior project of six Utah Valley University digital media students. UVU's Digital Media Department requires all graduating seniors to complete a community engagement-oriented, service-learning project. Organizers are hoping to raise at least $5,000 for the nonprofit Make-A-Wish Foundation that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
In addition to Breinholt, performers include local musicians Jesse Clark Funk, David Tolk, Cori Connors and Nancy Hanson.
Admission at the door is $7 per person or $30 per family. The concert, emceed by Fox13 feature reporter Big Budah, begins at 7 p.m. in the Mountain View High auditorium, 665 W. Center, Orem. More information on the concert is available on the Facebook event page "An Evening of Wishes."
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer restaurant in...
- Heber Valley Historic Railroad Authority...
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist attempts...
- Il Divo makes a stop in Salt Lake City
- S.L. father-son team gets U-Turned, comes in...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Film about man's crusade against child... 7
- 'Modern Family' dad opens beer... 2
- Salt Lake Comic Con balloon artist... 2
- S.L. father-son team gets U-Turned,... 1
- Il Divo makes a stop in Salt Lake City 1
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: While we are our... 1
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000... 1