Five Utah entertainers, including popular folk and pop musician Peter Breinholt, will perform March 17 at Mountain View High School in Orem during a concert to benefit the Utah Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The "An Evening of Wishes" concert is the service-learning senior project of six Utah Valley University digital media students. UVU's Digital Media Department requires all graduating seniors to complete a community engagement-oriented, service-learning project. Organizers are hoping to raise at least $5,000 for the nonprofit Make-A-Wish Foundation that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
In addition to Breinholt, performers include local musicians Jesse Clark Funk, David Tolk, Cori Connors and Nancy Hanson.
Admission at the door is $7 per person or $30 per family. The concert, emceed by Fox13 feature reporter Big Budah, begins at 7 p.m. in the Mountain View High auditorium, 665 W. Center, Orem. More information on the concert is available on the Facebook event page "An Evening of Wishes."
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Public will soon see 125-million-year-old...
- New Star Wars tabletop games announced
- There's something wonderful about old music
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers flowers,...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- The art of improv: Creating something funny...
- Chloë Grace Moretz and music not enough...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9
- About Utah: She showed him the light 3
- Public will soon see... 3
- MAC Commissioner: ESPN deal brings... 2
- Sherry Young: The man who delivers... 1
- The dog days of summer bring out movies... 1
- There's something wonderful about old... 1