Five Utah entertainers, including popular folk and pop musician Peter Breinholt, will perform March 17 at Mountain View High School in Orem during a concert to benefit the Utah Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The "An Evening of Wishes" concert is the service-learning senior project of six Utah Valley University digital media students. UVU's Digital Media Department requires all graduating seniors to complete a community engagement-oriented, service-learning project. Organizers are hoping to raise at least $5,000 for the nonprofit Make-A-Wish Foundation that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
In addition to Breinholt, performers include local musicians Jesse Clark Funk, David Tolk, Cori Connors and Nancy Hanson.
Admission at the door is $7 per person or $30 per family. The concert, emceed by Fox13 feature reporter Big Budah, begins at 7 p.m. in the Mountain View High auditorium, 665 W. Center, Orem. More information on the concert is available on the Facebook event page "An Evening of Wishes."
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- James Garner was a singular talent with his...
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for The Rock
- Donny Osmond releases app to promote upcoming...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire asks...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- 'Arrow' makes Green Arrow less goofy
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting pay...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 10
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough... 2
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: You're not in... 2
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout... 2
- 'Hercules' is a wasted opportunity for... 2
- Here's how violent, graphic and scary... 1
- 11 cartoon characters who buck stereotypes 1