Five Utah entertainers, including popular folk and pop musician Peter Breinholt, will perform March 17 at Mountain View High School in Orem during a concert to benefit the Utah Chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The "An Evening of Wishes" concert is the service-learning senior project of six Utah Valley University digital media students. UVU's Digital Media Department requires all graduating seniors to complete a community engagement-oriented, service-learning project. Organizers are hoping to raise at least $5,000 for the nonprofit Make-A-Wish Foundation that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
In addition to Breinholt, performers include local musicians Jesse Clark Funk, David Tolk, Cori Connors and Nancy Hanson.
Admission at the door is $7 per person or $30 per family. The concert, emceed by Fox13 feature reporter Big Budah, begins at 7 p.m. in the Mountain View High auditorium, 665 W. Center, Orem. More information on the concert is available on the Facebook event page "An Evening of Wishes."
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at opponents
- The changing definition of 'TV': What parents...
- 11 movies to watch out for this fall
- When it comes to TV's future, Millennials...
- The complicated relationship between God and rap
- Miss America: More to worry about than red cup
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite abuse charge
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 14
- NFL to look into its handling of Rice case 8
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Former NFL QB Scott Mitchell goes on... 2
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015 1