Your move, Peyton.
This year's top NFL free agent has heard four teams' pitches in person. Owners have squired him around the country on private jets. Politicians are weighing in. Fans are growing restless.
Now Peyton Manning needs to decide what happens next.
The Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals and Tennessee Titans are awaiting word from Manning, and indications Thursday are that all believe they are still in the running to sign the quarterback who is the only four-time MVP in NFL history.
There's been no tangible sign of any of them dropping out of the Manning Sweepstakes — though the chances of the fourth team the star QB met with, the Miami Dolphins, reportedly are less certain.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 48
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45