Your move, Peyton.
This year's top NFL free agent has heard four teams' pitches in person. Owners have squired him around the country on private jets. Politicians are weighing in. Fans are growing restless.
Now Peyton Manning needs to decide what happens next.
The Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals and Tennessee Titans are awaiting word from Manning, and indications Thursday are that all believe they are still in the running to sign the quarterback who is the only four-time MVP in NFL history.
There's been no tangible sign of any of them dropping out of the Manning Sweepstakes — though the chances of the fourth team the star QB met with, the Miami Dolphins, reportedly are less certain.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6