COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IN THE HOUSE: President Barack Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron are expected to be in attendance at Tuesday night's game at University of Dayton Arena.
"It's great that the President is spending time to come here to such a great event," Cluess said. "It's tremendous that he can find the time with his busy schedule, which is a lot more important than what we do."
"I'm not a big political guy," Hartsock said. "I know who the president is, but I know that he played some pickup ball at North Carolina not too long ago. But other than that, just another fan in the stands."
NOTES: Jim Nantz, Steve Kerr and Clark Kellogg are scheduled to call Tuesday night's game on TruTV. … Iona has an RPI of 40, with wins over NCAA Tournament teams such as LIU-Brooklyn, Vermont and Loyola (Md.), as well as St. Joseph's and Nevada. … BYU is designated as the home team for Tuesday night's game. … Iona senior point guard Scott Machado leads the nation in assists with 9.9 per game.
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full...
- Rock On: Lighten up, Gordon Hayward
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup
- U. student government passes resolution... 101
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 28
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but... 19