Today on TV
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): After a tug-of-war competition, one contestant receives a shopping spree with fashion designer Jessica Simpson.
Raising Hope (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Virginia and Sabrina join forces to lure a raccoon from under the Chances' porch.
Cougar Town (7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Jules and the gang hatch a plan after they decide Bobby needs help romancing Angie.
I Hate My Teenage Daughter (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Annie decides to go on a date with her former Spanish teacher.
The River (8 p.m., Ch. 4): A cannibalistic terror targets the Magus crew as they investigate an abandoned research facility.
New Girl (8 p.m., Ch. 13): When Jess realizes Schmidt does all of the housework, she encourages him to go on strike.
Fashion Star (8:30 p.m., Ch. 4): The contestants must design and create their signature items.
Breaking In (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Veronica doesn't approve of Contra's annual job protecting a diamond-encrusted bra.
Body of Proof (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A case of mistaken identity complicates an already tragic car accident.
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- List: 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about
- Hollywood has reboot fever!
- Harmless 'Project Almanac' is Time Travel 101
- Sundance Film Festival's roots go back more...
- Unmasked: How the dynamic duo behind Salt...
- From the Homefront: The good game: video...
- New book examines 4th Article of Faith with...