Today on TV
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): After a tug-of-war competition, one contestant receives a shopping spree with fashion designer Jessica Simpson.
Raising Hope (7 p.m., Ch. 13): Virginia and Sabrina join forces to lure a raccoon from under the Chances' porch.
Cougar Town (7:30 p.m., Ch. 4): Jules and the gang hatch a plan after they decide Bobby needs help romancing Angie.
I Hate My Teenage Daughter (7:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Annie decides to go on a date with her former Spanish teacher.
The River (8 p.m., Ch. 4): A cannibalistic terror targets the Magus crew as they investigate an abandoned research facility.
New Girl (8 p.m., Ch. 13): When Jess realizes Schmidt does all of the housework, she encourages him to go on strike.
Fashion Star (8:30 p.m., Ch. 4): The contestants must design and create their signature items.
Breaking In (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Veronica doesn't approve of Contra's annual job protecting a diamond-encrusted bra.
Body of Proof (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A case of mistaken identity complicates an already tragic car accident.
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at Sharia...
- 4 recently released LDS picture books
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: 'It is not lost just...
- Tabernacle hosts annual LDS Latino Christmas...
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the 'ultimate...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 16
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 13
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- Tips for LDS bloggers from the... 8
- Toddler basketball star,... 4
- Sundance Film Festival to debut new... 3
- Donor offers $5 million to help protect... 1