PROVO Provo's planning commission will address plans to permanently close a portion of 100 South at University Avenue to accommodate an LDS temple being built downtown.
When The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced the Provo Tabernacle would be rebuilt into a temple, Mayor John Curtis told KSL the city would start studying the possibility of closing a portion of 100 South next to the tabernacle.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- The truth about addiction
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- Sandy officer shoots, critically injures man...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's running...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 23
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19