PROVO Provo's planning commission will address plans to permanently close a portion of 100 South at University Avenue to accommodate an LDS temple being built downtown.
When The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced the Provo Tabernacle would be rebuilt into a temple, Mayor John Curtis told KSL the city would start studying the possibility of closing a portion of 100 South next to the tabernacle.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14