The BYU men's basketball team plays Oregon today at approximately at 1:10 p.m. MDT.
If you want to watch the game, your two options are flying to Milwaukee, Wis., or find TruTV on your cable or satellite channels list (see accompanying list).
TruTV is owned by Time Warner, which along with CBS Sports, shares coverage of the NCAA tournament through 2024. The network was called Court TV from 1991 to 2008, focusing on law and order and featuring live trial coverage. Since its re-branding, it has added several reality TV shows that are "told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective and features high-stakes, action-packed original (programming)," according to its website.
Here are the listings for most cable and satellite providers in Utah:
Comcast: 44 (HD 736)
Baja Broadband: 62
Bresnan Communications: 48
Central TelCom: 51
Charter Cable: 73
Cox Communications: 54
Emery Telcom: 64
Optimum (Cedar City): 48
Prime Time Communications: 328
Spanish Fork Community Network: 72
Strata Networks: 48
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- High school football: Friday's playoff roundup
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32