The BYU men's basketball team plays Oregon today at approximately at 1:10 p.m. MDT.
If you want to watch the game, your two options are flying to Milwaukee, Wis., or find TruTV on your cable or satellite channels list (see accompanying list).
TruTV is owned by Time Warner, which along with CBS Sports, shares coverage of the NCAA tournament through 2024. The network was called Court TV from 1991 to 2008, focusing on law and order and featuring live trial coverage. Since its re-branding, it has added several reality TV shows that are "told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective and features high-stakes, action-packed original (programming)," according to its website.
Here are the listings for most cable and satellite providers in Utah:
Comcast: 44 (HD 736)
Baja Broadband: 62
Bresnan Communications: 48
Central TelCom: 51
Charter Cable: 73
Cox Communications: 54
Emery Telcom: 64
Optimum (Cedar City): 48
Prime Time Communications: 328
Spanish Fork Community Network: 72
Strata Networks: 48
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Doug Robinson: What might have been for the...
- Austin Collie signs with CFL's BC Lions,...
- BYU basketball: Cougars shake up starting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 67
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 61
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 35