The Utah men's basketball team plays Stephen F. Austin today at approximately at 5:30 p.m. MDT.
Here's how find TruTV* in Utah:
Comcast: 44 (HD 736)
Dish: 148 or 242
Baja Broadband: 62
Baja Broadband (Cedar City): 48
Bresnan Communications: 48
Broadweave: 153 (HD 958)
Bulk TV Park Station: 38
Central TelCom: 51
Charter Cable: 73
Cox Communications: 54
Emery Telcom: 64
Firstline Conexus Bridgerland Meadows: 50
Google Fiber TV: 297
Spanish Fork Community Network: 55
Strata Networks: 48
UTOPIA: 153 (HD 958)
Veracity: 153 (HD 958)
* — TruTV is owned by Time Warner, which along with CBS Sports, shares coverage of the NCAA tournament through 2024. The network was called Court TV from 1991 to 2008, focusing on law and order and featuring live trial coverage. Since its re-branding, it has added several reality TV shows that are "told from an exciting and dramatic first-person perspective and features high-stakes, action-packed original (programming)," according to its website.
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- NHL coming to Las Vegas; New team to start...
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion...
- Chile beats Colombia 2-0 to return to Copa...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 71
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 26
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 14