Since Don C. Cunningham apparently supports Obama's "enlightened" agenda to force us to buy more energy-efficient cars by keeping the price of fossil fuel high ("Pipeline won't help prices," Readers' Forum, March 7), I have a question for him: What kind of alternative energy is going to fuel the millions of commercial airplanes that transport not only people, but cargo across the U.S. and the world?
Also, what kind of alternative energy is going fuel the millions of diesel semitrailers that transport goods around the country? Solar panels? And I guess the thousands of jobs that would be created and benefit the economy and unemployment rate by approving the Keystone pipeline and other drilling sites aren't of concern to Cunningham or our "enlightened" president.
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- Greg Bell: Too many steering wheels in Utah's...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 36
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive... 29
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who... 24