— Kansas caucuses begin at 11 a.m. EST and are expected to conclude by 2 p.m. EST. The candidates are vying for 40 delegates that will be awarded proportionally.
— Wyoming caucuses will finish up its county caucuses in six of the state's 23 counties, beginning between 10 a.m. EST and 1 p.m. EST and ending by 7 p.m. EST. The contests in the other 17 counties were held earlier this week. A total of 12 delegates will be awarded at their conclusion.
— The U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands also caucus. At stake are a total of 18 delegates, six from each territory.
WHERE THEY'LL BE ON SATURDAY:
— Gingrich: Alabama
— Paul: Missouri
— Romney: taking the day off.
— Santorum: Missouri
— Obama: the White House
APPEARING ON SUNDAY'S TV NEWS SHOWS:
— Santorum: NBC's "Meet the Press"
— Gingrich: CBS' "Face the Nation, "Fox News Sunday"
— Obama surrogate: Robert Gibbs, CBS' "Face the Nation"
AP DELEGATE TRACKER
Totals after Super Tuesday voting. Twenty-one delegates from Super Tuesday have yet to be allocated. It takes 1,144 delegates to secure the Republican nomination for president.
— Romney: 422
— Santorum: 181
— Gingrich: 107
— Paul: 46
IN THEIR WORDS:
— "Of all the candidates for president I am the only one with a consistent history of working to limit federal spending, federal regulation and federal taxes. Americans looking for a candidate serious about putting America back to work by limiting government have one clear choice." — Ron Paul, in a statement.
— "I'm not really a politician." — Romney, campaigning in Alabama.
— "We feel very confident that we can win Kansas on Saturday and come into Alabama and Mississippi and this race should come down to two people," Santorum, at a rally in Kansas.
— "We'll clearly do well enough to move on, and I think there's a fair chance we'll win. But I just want to set this to rest once and for all: We're going to Tampa." — Gingrich.
- Patient strategy pays off for FBI in ending...
- Clinton, Sanders clash over minorities, money...
- See why some are calling Sports Illustrated's...
- US deploys more Patriot missiles in South Korea
- IMAX film 'National Parks Adventure'...
- 'Finally': Pope meets Russian Orthodox leader...
- US, Cuba to sign agreement on restarting...
- Police: 2 students, both 15-year-old girls,...
- Obama sends Congress record $4.1... 29
- Clinton, Sanders clash over minorities,... 28
- Trump, Sanders victorious in New... 27
- Exit polls: Dems trust Sanders more... 23
- But is she honest? Caring? Clinton... 23
- FBI says it has surrounded last... 23
- Last occupiers of Oregon wildlife... 19
- Obama: 'strange things' happen when... 18