Oratorio Society of Utah will hold auditions for its upcoming performance of Durufle's "Requiem," March 11, 4-6 p.m. Auditions will be held at Cottonwood Presbyterian Church, 1580 E. Vine. Auditions are also available by appointment. (801-544-0717)
Merrill Osmond's Youth Pioneer Pageant will hold auditions for its summer production, March 14, 6-9 p.m.; March 17, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; and March 24, 9 a.m.-noon. Auditions will be held at the Gathering Place at Gardner Village, 1100 W. 7800 South. (www.pioneerpageant.com)
Covey Center for the Arts, 425 W. Center, Provo, will hold auditions for "Crossing Delancey," March 16, 5-8 p.m., and March 17, 12-4 p.m. Come prepared with a one-minute monologue or a cold reading. Auditions times must be scheduled. (801-852-7007 or www.coveycenter.org)
Davis Arts Council is looking for performers for its free Sunday night concert series, which will run June 3 through Aug. 26. Those interested in participating must submit a resume, photo and performance sample. Call 801-546-4428 for additional information. Submissions are due March 20 to the following address: Davis Arts Council, Attn: Kathy Skidmore, 45 N. Wasatch Drive, Layton, UT 84041
West Jordan Theater Arts will be holding auditions for "Seussical," March 21-22, 6-9 p.m. Auditions will be held at West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S. Redwood Road. Those auditioning must be 12 years or older. Come prepared with an upbeat musical number. (www.sugarfactoryplayhouse.com)
Submit listings to email@example.com before 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- FanX family guide: What to do at Comic Con
- Ranking movies from best to worst
- Religious-themed films find home in Hollywood
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a theological...
- Disney Channel's 'Jessie' breaks romantic...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- John Lennon audio interviews surface on 'I'm...
- Comic Con FanX welcomes guests from many...
- 'Heaven is for Real' delivers a... 9
- Sugar House fireworks show will go on... 6
- In Our Lovely Deseret: Daughters and... 3
- 'Biggest Loser' casting call to be in... 3
- 'Captain Underpants' tops list of last... 2
- Paul McCartney will play... 2
- Religious-themed films find home in... 1
- Comic Con FanX welcomes guests from... 1