Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NTSB: Plane that crashed in Arizona killing...
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias...
- Witnesses at Utah trial: No security-camera...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Ginsburg: High court won't 'duck' gay marriage
- Probe exposes flaws behind HealthCare.gov...
- The rise of social entrepreneurship: How...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 52
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 45
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 35
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 28
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 27
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14
- House leaders abandon border bill 14
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13