Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- US considers new offer to Iran at nuke talks
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9