Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with...
- It's not just young people — seniors...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- White House intruder identified as Army...
- Ex-stepson: White House intruder meant no harm
- Decision on Yellowstone bison quarantine...
- Who wins Senate control? Nov. 4 might not decide
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 7
- It's not just young people —... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5