Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby...
- Train with plane crash bodies leaves rebel town
- BYU-Idaho, Rexburg experience flooding after...
- Dutch tell rebels: Train full of bodies must...
- Survey: Public 'warm' to Jews, Catholics and...
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard to...
- To encourage saving, some states turn to prizes
- Obama will sign order barring gay,...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 35
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 22
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 18
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 17
- Ukraine: 295 on Malaysia plane shot... 14
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12
- Liberals swoon for Elizabeth Warren,... 9