Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- It's not just young people — seniors...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Secret Service boosts security outside White...
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- White House intruder identified as Army...
- 'Maze Runner' races past 'Tombstones' with...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- How much America wants to be taxed 8
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Dempsey: Half of Iraqi army not OK as... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4