Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's affirmative...
- Utah bank confirms that Ghanaian mining...
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war shrine...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 26
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 23
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 18
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 15
- Vegas’ water drying up 13
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10