Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- 2 cops in New York City ambushed, fatally...
- 9 films advance in Oscars shortlist for best...
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- 'Hobbit' goes out on top with $90.6 million...
- 10 years on, where did all the tsunami debris...
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 33
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 17
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 10
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8