Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- The 20 most innovative tech hubs in America...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- 34 of the best Lemony Snicket quotes
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Russia's Nemtsov a possible 'sacrificial...
- 'It's been a comedy of errors from the...
- Venezuela officials detain, free 4 Christian...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 23
- Clinton says she would push... 16
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13
- Leonard Nimoy, famous as Mr. Spock on... 13