Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- John Lennon's killer: My life is all about...
- Student evades monitors, spreads Ebola to...
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in Syria
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 43
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 36
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 25
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 14
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14