Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Appeals judges question right to sue in...
- Police: Student ate more pot than recommended...
- How does the world feel about morals and...
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade...
- Get married, stay married? No fault divorce...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 24
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18