Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Indiana man's confession leads to 7 bodies
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in Ebola...
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- Students clean up after mayhem near pumpkin fest
- Wanted: Cities interested in hosting 2024...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Africa and...
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 17
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9