Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Stories behind viral Oklahoma tragedy photos...
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on morality...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Why $1 billion doesn't mean what it used to...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 55
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 41
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17