Chris Pizzello, file, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Sarah Polley, Julie Delpy and Michael Winterbottom will bring films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival in downtown Manhattan.
The festival announced the second half of its slate Thursday. After earlier announcing its films in competition, this batch collects the movies that will play in Tribeca's Spotlight and Cinemania sections and its ESPN-sponsored sports festival.
The lineup includes Delpy's "2 Days in New York," Polley's "Take This Waltz" and Winterbottom's "Trishna," an adaption of Thomas Hardy's "Tess of the d'Urbervilles."
The 11th annual Tribeca Film Festival will be held April 18-29.
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on dietary...
- Photo gallery: Atop One World Trade Center,...
- David Letterman leaves late night with thanks...
- The most popular boy names from 1960 to 2013
- Utah State hires Louis Wilson as assistant...
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 154
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Obama: Climate change deniers endanger... 26
- Sen. Lindsey Graham: 'I'm running' to... 18
- Obama bans some military-style... 16
- Official says Iraq's 'Ramadi has... 15
- Belfast baker guilty of discrimination... 14
- FTC: Family raised $187 million for... 12