Our best congratulations to Bruce Lindsay on his new announced retirement this summer ("Bruce Lindsay to retire from KSL-TV," Jan. 23). The Deseret News quoted Lindsay as saying, "Thirty-six years is a good long time to have worked at one place." He was also quoted as saying, "There is much I will miss. But it's time to squeeze in other life experiences."
After 36 years as a senator from Utah, Orrin Hatch could learn something from this.
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Letter: Protected lands
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- My view: Holistic approach to wild horses...
- Richard Davis: Legislators— Model the...
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 60
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 44
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 39
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 39
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 34
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31