Our best congratulations to Bruce Lindsay on his new announced retirement this summer ("Bruce Lindsay to retire from KSL-TV," Jan. 23). The Deseret News quoted Lindsay as saying, "Thirty-six years is a good long time to have worked at one place." He was also quoted as saying, "There is much I will miss. But it's time to squeeze in other life experiences."
After 36 years as a senator from Utah, Orrin Hatch could learn something from this.
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- Letter: Give her time
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29