Our best congratulations to Bruce Lindsay on his new announced retirement this summer ("Bruce Lindsay to retire from KSL-TV," Jan. 23). The Deseret News quoted Lindsay as saying, "Thirty-six years is a good long time to have worked at one place." He was also quoted as saying, "There is much I will miss. But it's time to squeeze in other life experiences."
After 36 years as a senator from Utah, Orrin Hatch could learn something from this.
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 38
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15