Our best congratulations to Bruce Lindsay on his new announced retirement this summer ("Bruce Lindsay to retire from KSL-TV," Jan. 23). The Deseret News quoted Lindsay as saying, "Thirty-six years is a good long time to have worked at one place." He was also quoted as saying, "There is much I will miss. But it's time to squeeze in other life experiences."
After 36 years as a senator from Utah, Orrin Hatch could learn something from this.
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges Hatch...
- Charles Krauthammer: Donald, Hillary and the...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 53
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 34
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19