Our best congratulations to Bruce Lindsay on his new announced retirement this summer ("Bruce Lindsay to retire from KSL-TV," Jan. 23). The Deseret News quoted Lindsay as saying, "Thirty-six years is a good long time to have worked at one place." He was also quoted as saying, "There is much I will miss. But it's time to squeeze in other life experiences."
After 36 years as a senator from Utah, Orrin Hatch could learn something from this.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 43
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30