Evan Vucci, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney has won Ohio's Republican presidential primary, narrowly defeating Rick Santorum in the most critical and hard-fought of the Super Tuesday contests.
In all, Romney has gained victories in five Super Tuesday states. The other states he's won are Massachusetts, Vermont, Virginia and Idaho.
Santorum has won Tennessee, Oklahoma and North Dakota, while Newt Gingrich has won his home state of Georgia.
Results from Alaska's caucuses have not yet been reported.
- Utah humanitarian aid worker returns from...
- Maine in standoff with nurse over Ebola...
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold line on...
- Pope Francis: The devil is real and...
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US criticism
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution is not...
- New dynasty: Giants capture 3rd title in 5 years
- #Technologyandstuff: Chevy makes the best of...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 63
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 41
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 30
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 21
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 13