Bob Leverone, Associated Press
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Corey Maggette scored a season-high 29 points, Gerald Henderson hit some big shots in the fourth quarter, and the Charlotte Bobcats overcame a 20-point, first-half deficit to beat the Orlando Magic 100-84 Tuesday night.
The Bobcats came in having lost 21 of their last 22 games, but seemed to get a spark after coach Paul Silas was ejected in the second quarter with the team trailing by 18.
The Bobcats also got a big game from rookie center Bismack Biyombo, who battled toe-to-toe with Dwight Howard and had 10 points and a career-high 15 rebounds.
Howard had 15 points and 17 rebounds, and Ryan Anderson added 14 points and 11 boards for the Magic.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34