Our Take: A couple of weeks ago, we published a list of the most expensive homes on the market in Utah. Turns out one of them is being called the most exclusive home in America.
According to Wall Street Journal reporter Maya Pope-Chappell, "Jon Huntsman Sr., father of former Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman Jr., set out to build the most exclusive house in America with this 22,000-square-foot home in Park City, Utah. The house features 12 bedrooms, an indoor pool and a 22-car garage."
Read the rest of the story on wsj.com
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18