STARTING OVER: Corbin said he'll stick with the same starting wings — Bell and Josh Howard — for the foreseeable future.
"Raja missed some shots, but that's to be expect until he gets his legs back under him," Corbin said. "But I liked what I saw in that (starting) group."
The Jazz aren't sure whether Devin Harris will be able to play Wednesday. He left Monday's game early in the second half after spraining the MCL in his right knee.
"It's day-to-day. I don't think I'll be out too long," Harris said. "Just rest it, let (trainer Gary) Briggs work on me. Hopefully, I can try to give it a go the next game."
HAPPY WITH HOWARD: Howard not only started for the seventh straight game — he also ended up with his seventh consecutive game in double figures after scoring 14 points.
"I like what we're getting from Josh with the starting group, the way he cut off with Al (Jefferson) posting up," Corbin said. "He can read situations a little better. Coming off down screens, he gives us another option there.."
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep roundup
- Utah Jazz: Comparisons inevitable between...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 188
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 85
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 57
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50