PORTLAND, Ore. — Kevin Love scored a season-high 42 points and added 10 rebounds, and the Minnesota Timberwolves snapped a 16-game losing streak to the Portland Trail Blazers with a 122-110 victory on Saturday night.
The Timberwolves had not defeated the Blazers since a 94-93 victory at home on March 25, 2007. The Timberwolves hadn't won in Portland since Dec. 7, 2005, a string of 11 straight games.
Love was just one shy of his career-best 43 points scored at Denver on Dec. 18, 2010.
Former Blazers swingman Martel Webster added 21 points and eight rebounds for the Timberwolves.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19