PORTLAND, Ore. — Kevin Love scored a season-high 42 points and added 10 rebounds, and the Minnesota Timberwolves snapped a 16-game losing streak to the Portland Trail Blazers with a 122-110 victory on Saturday night.
The Timberwolves had not defeated the Blazers since a 94-93 victory at home on March 25, 2007. The Timberwolves hadn't won in Portland since Dec. 7, 2005, a string of 11 straight games.
Love was just one shy of his career-best 43 points scored at Denver on Dec. 18, 2010.
Former Blazers swingman Martel Webster added 21 points and eight rebounds for the Timberwolves.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Jazz empathetic for fired Kings coach, happy...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- Utes rally but fall short against Kansas 61
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25