Chris Pizzello, Associated Press
NEW YORK — Mariah Carey made her return to the stage since giving birth to twins in diva-like form: She changed her shoes after singing two songs and touched up her hair and make-up in a one-sleeve black dress.
Carey gave birth to fraternal twins via C-section in April. She performed for a few hundred people Thursday night at New York's Gotham Hall.
Of her return she said: "I didn't realize this was a big deal."
The concert was one of four shows Thursday dubbed "Plot Your Escape: Four Concerts. Countless Celebrities. 1 Epic Night," by Caesars Entertainment.
Diddy joined Carey in New York, while Lil Wayne and Cee Lo performed in Los Angeles, Maroon 5 and Sara Bareilles in Chicago, and Mary J. Blige and Gavin DeGraw in New Orleans.
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Brave woman tried to reason with London...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Stories behind viral Oklahoma tragedy photos...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 45
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 17
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 16