Former mayor Rocky Anderson moves forward with campaign, plans Super Tuesday event
Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — As Super Tuesday approaches, Utahs own third-party presidential hopeful plans to capitalize on the political excitement or apathy surrounding the day.
Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson, formerly Salt Lake Citys outspoken mayor, said Wednesday he plans to stage a money bomb next Tuesday. Its a political slang term for a limited-time fundraising event with a focus on raising money online.
Read the entire story here on KSL.com.
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- Families protest at final prison relocation...
- State parks of Utah: Northern region
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 52
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Families protest at final prison... 29
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 19
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 18
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17
- Watchdog group accuses Utah lawmaker of... 15