OGDEN — Lt. Gov. Greg Bell will address local business leaders in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan on "The State of the Economy" at three Economic Outlook Breakfasts this month sponsored by Bank of Utah and local business organizations.
Business owners and operators are invited to attend the events to learn more about key trends and challenges related to business sectors in Utah's economy.
Bank of Utah president Douglas L. DeFries will host the events and offer his perspective on the economy. "We hope these events will help educate local business owners and operators about what's ahead for us as a business community and how we might all thrive together," DeFries said.
The breakfasts are scheduled in:
Salt Lake City on Tuesday, March 13, Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, 75 So. West Temple, co-sponsored by the Economic Development Corporation of Utah
Ogden on Wednesday, March 21, Ogden Marriott, 247 24th St., co-sponsored by the Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce, EDCU and Weber Economic Development Corporation
Logan on Tuesday, March 27 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, co-sponsored by EDCU and Cache Chamber of Commerce
Registration and a breakfast buffet begin at 7:30 a.m., with the lieutenant governor's address at 8 a.m. The event is open to members of local business communities and is complimentary for Bank of Utah customers.
Information on the cost and pre-registration is available at www.bankofutah.com/seminar.
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals may...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 9
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 7
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3