OGDEN — Lt. Gov. Greg Bell will address local business leaders in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan on "The State of the Economy" at three Economic Outlook Breakfasts this month sponsored by Bank of Utah and local business organizations.
Business owners and operators are invited to attend the events to learn more about key trends and challenges related to business sectors in Utah's economy.
Bank of Utah president Douglas L. DeFries will host the events and offer his perspective on the economy. "We hope these events will help educate local business owners and operators about what's ahead for us as a business community and how we might all thrive together," DeFries said.
The breakfasts are scheduled in:
Salt Lake City on Tuesday, March 13, Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, 75 So. West Temple, co-sponsored by the Economic Development Corporation of Utah
Ogden on Wednesday, March 21, Ogden Marriott, 247 24th St., co-sponsored by the Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce, EDCU and Weber Economic Development Corporation
Logan on Tuesday, March 27 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, co-sponsored by EDCU and Cache Chamber of Commerce
Registration and a breakfast buffet begin at 7:30 a.m., with the lieutenant governor's address at 8 a.m. The event is open to members of local business communities and is complimentary for Bank of Utah customers.
Information on the cost and pre-registration is available at www.bankofutah.com/seminar.
- Where to find the savings at warehouse clubs...
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version 2.0,...
- Employer health insurance will soon be taxed,...
- Dave Ramsey says: Charging off a debt doesn't...
- Your guide to tipping just the right amount
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church for...
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to advance...
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt traps...
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 9
- Employer health insurance will soon be... 9
- Where to find the savings at warehouse... 8
- Your guide to tipping just the right... 4
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 4
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to... 2
- Chick-fil-A opening NYC outpost in... 1