SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz could be down two starters for tonight's home game against the Houston Rockets.
Both Paul Millsap and Raja Bell are listed as doubtful for the 7 p.m. tip.
Millsap was examined today by team orthopedist Dr. Lyle Mason after injuring his left foot Tuesday in Sacramento. The good news is that X-rays taken of Millsap's severely bruised left heel were negative.
Bell is expected to miss his fourth straight game because of his strained left adductor.
If Millsap and Bell can't go, it's likely the Jazz's starting lineup would be Devin Harris, Gordon Hayward, Josh Howard, Derrick Favors and Al Jefferson.
Utah (15-18) is hoping to snap a four-game losing streak, which incidentally began against the Rockets in Houston a week ago Sunday.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48