SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz could be down two starters for tonight's home game against the Houston Rockets.
Both Paul Millsap and Raja Bell are listed as doubtful for the 7 p.m. tip.
Millsap was examined today by team orthopedist Dr. Lyle Mason after injuring his left foot Tuesday in Sacramento. The good news is that X-rays taken of Millsap's severely bruised left heel were negative.
Bell is expected to miss his fourth straight game because of his strained left adductor.
If Millsap and Bell can't go, it's likely the Jazz's starting lineup would be Devin Harris, Gordon Hayward, Josh Howard, Derrick Favors and Al Jefferson.
Utah (15-18) is hoping to snap a four-game losing streak, which incidentally began against the Rockets in Houston a week ago Sunday.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28