NEW YORK — Ben Affleck is using Facebook to announce the birth of his son with wife Jennifer Garner.
The actor posted on his timeline that he and Garner are "happy" about the arrival of Samuel Garner Affleck, born Feb. 27. He describes the baby as "healthy."
This is the couple's third child and first son. Samuel joins sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3.
Affleck and Garner were married in 2005. They met on the set of the movie "Daredevil," based on a comic book series.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 2 dead in shooting attack at Canada's Parliament
- California orders churches, others to pay for...
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex marriage
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- CVS tacks tobacco payment to prescription...
- Inspector: 'Serious lapse' at Secret Service
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Wyoming prepares to legalize same-sex... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 16
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- At rallies, Obama casts 2014 as key for... 8
- This type of high school can increase... 8