NEW YORK — Ben Affleck is using Facebook to announce the birth of his son with wife Jennifer Garner.
The actor posted on his timeline that he and Garner are "happy" about the arrival of Samuel Garner Affleck, born Feb. 27. He describes the baby as "healthy."
This is the couple's third child and first son. Samuel joins sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3.
Affleck and Garner were married in 2005. They met on the set of the movie "Daredevil," based on a comic book series.
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason to...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Scotland votes to remain part of United Kingdom
- Fence-jumper made it through front door of...
- How much America wants to be taxed
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Chiefs' Reid dedicated to domestic abuse victims
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6