NEW YORK — Ben Affleck is using Facebook to announce the birth of his son with wife Jennifer Garner.
The actor posted on his timeline that he and Garner are "happy" about the arrival of Samuel Garner Affleck, born Feb. 27. He describes the baby as "healthy."
This is the couple's third child and first son. Samuel joins sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3.
Affleck and Garner were married in 2005. They met on the set of the movie "Daredevil," based on a comic book series.
- The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Ebola kills Liberian doctor, 2 Americans...
- Northern California wildfire destroys 10 homes
- Taiwan plane crash survivor crawls out of...
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
- Federal land managers criticized over...
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13