The Nevada Legislative commission approved earlier this month regulations that will allow autonomous vehicles on Nevada roadways, and Google plans to be the first company to take advantage of the new law.
Not only will Google benefit from the new regulations, but the company partnered with the Department of Motor Vehicles in creating the regulations, along with automobile manufacturers, testing professionals, insurance companies, universities and law enforcement agencies.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in new...
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Financial interventions don't work
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Financial interventions don't work 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1