The Nevada Legislative commission approved earlier this month regulations that will allow autonomous vehicles on Nevada roadways, and Google plans to be the first company to take advantage of the new law.
Not only will Google benefit from the new regulations, but the company partnered with the Department of Motor Vehicles in creating the regulations, along with automobile manufacturers, testing professionals, insurance companies, universities and law enforcement agencies.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of high...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- Did you just win $590M? Get a good team in place
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 11
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 7
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 7
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6