The Nevada Legislative commission approved earlier this month regulations that will allow autonomous vehicles on Nevada roadways, and Google plans to be the first company to take advantage of the new law.
Not only will Google benefit from the new regulations, but the company partnered with the Department of Motor Vehicles in creating the regulations, along with automobile manufacturers, testing professionals, insurance companies, universities and law enforcement agencies.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1