The Nevada Legislative commission approved earlier this month regulations that will allow autonomous vehicles on Nevada roadways, and Google plans to be the first company to take advantage of the new law.
Not only will Google benefit from the new regulations, but the company partnered with the Department of Motor Vehicles in creating the regulations, along with automobile manufacturers, testing professionals, insurance companies, universities and law enforcement agencies.
Read the full story at KSL.com
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Renewable energy advocates decry proposed...
- Battered by recalls, GM buoyed by its large SUVs
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- The Gateway adding new dining concept
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 5
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2