Top 25 college roundup: No. 4 Duke holds on to beat Wake Forest 79-71
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Ryan Kelly scored a career-high 23 points and No. 4 Duke held on to beat Wake Forest 79-71 on Tuesday night for its seventh straight win.
Kelly put up 20 points against the Demon Deacons for the third straight time, and Seth Curry finished with 15 points for the Blue Devils (26-4, 13-2 Atlantic Coast Conference).
The Blue Devils become the third team in school history — and first since 1999-2000 — to finish 8-0 in ACC road games and remained on a roll entering Saturday night's visit from No. 6 North Carolina.
NO. 18 INDIANA 70, NO. 5 MICHIGAN ST. 55: At Bloomington, Ind., Cody Zeller scored 18 points and Victor Oladipo added 13 for Indiana in its third victory over a top five team this season.
NO. 14 WISCONSIN 52, MINNESOTA 45: At Madison, Wis., Jordan Taylor scored 22 points to lead Wisconsin, which clinched a first-round bye in the Big Ten tournament.
VANDERBILT 77, NO. 16 FLORIDA 67: At Nashville, Tenn., Vanderbilt's John Jenkins hit six 3-pointers and finished with 22 points.
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 18
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14