Marquette at Cincinnati, ESPN2, 5 p.m.
Maryland at North Carolina, ESPN, 5 p.m.
St. John's at Pittsburgh, ESPNU, 5 p.m.
Air Force at New Mexico, mtn., 6 p.m.
Iowa St. at Missouri, ALT, 6 p.m.
Tulsa at Alabama-Birmingham, CBSSN, 6 p.m.
Bulls at Spurs, ESPN, 7 p.m.
Iowa at Nebraska, ESPNU, 7 p.m.
Oklahoma at Texas, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
Rockets at Jazz, ROOT, 7 p.m.
San Diego St. at Boise St., mtn., 8 p.m.
UNLV at Colorado St., CBSSN, 8 p.m.
Penguins at Stars, NBCSP, 5:30 p.m.
U-21: England vs. Belgium, FSC, 11 a.m.
Italy vs. U.S., ESPN2, 12:30 p.m.
England vs. Netherlands, FSC, 1 p.m.
Grizzlies at Reign, AM-1230, 8 p.m.
Rockets at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to make...
- Ranking the best shooting guards in the NBA...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out for...
- Utah Jazz face decision of pursuing free...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 70
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 35
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13