Palm Beach Post, Allen Eyestone) MAGS OUT TV OUT NO SALES, Associated Press
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — The agent for Tiger Woods is lashing out at former swing coach Hank Haney as excerpts of Haney's book are being published.
The book is called "The Big Miss." It is to go on sale a week before the Masters.
Golf Digest published five short excerpts in its tablet applications. Haney writes that his job as Woods' swing coach became more difficult in 2007. He says there was more urgency and less fun. And while Woods never mentioned his pursuit of Jack Nicklaus' record 18 majors, it started to weigh more heavily on Woods.
Mark Steinberg of Excel Sports Management says Haney's claim that the book is about golf is "clearly false." He says Haney's armchair psychology is "ridiculous."
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34