Palm Beach Post, Allen Eyestone) MAGS OUT TV OUT NO SALES, Associated Press
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — The agent for Tiger Woods is lashing out at former swing coach Hank Haney as excerpts of Haney's book are being published.
The book is called "The Big Miss." It is to go on sale a week before the Masters.
Golf Digest published five short excerpts in its tablet applications. Haney writes that his job as Woods' swing coach became more difficult in 2007. He says there was more urgency and less fun. And while Woods never mentioned his pursuit of Jack Nicklaus' record 18 majors, it started to weigh more heavily on Woods.
Mark Steinberg of Excel Sports Management says Haney's claim that the book is about golf is "clearly false." He says Haney's armchair psychology is "ridiculous."
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 15
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14