Palm Beach Post, Allen Eyestone) MAGS OUT TV OUT NO SALES, Associated Press
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — The agent for Tiger Woods is lashing out at former swing coach Hank Haney as excerpts of Haney's book are being published.
The book is called "The Big Miss." It is to go on sale a week before the Masters.
Golf Digest published five short excerpts in its tablet applications. Haney writes that his job as Woods' swing coach became more difficult in 2007. He says there was more urgency and less fun. And while Woods never mentioned his pursuit of Jack Nicklaus' record 18 majors, it started to weigh more heavily on Woods.
Mark Steinberg of Excel Sports Management says Haney's claim that the book is about golf is "clearly false." He says Haney's armchair psychology is "ridiculous."
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28