Palm Beach Post, Allen Eyestone) MAGS OUT TV OUT NO SALES, Associated Press
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — The agent for Tiger Woods is lashing out at former swing coach Hank Haney as excerpts of Haney's book are being published.
The book is called "The Big Miss." It is to go on sale a week before the Masters.
Golf Digest published five short excerpts in its tablet applications. Haney writes that his job as Woods' swing coach became more difficult in 2007. He says there was more urgency and less fun. And while Woods never mentioned his pursuit of Jack Nicklaus' record 18 majors, it started to weigh more heavily on Woods.
Mark Steinberg of Excel Sports Management says Haney's claim that the book is about golf is "clearly false." He says Haney's armchair psychology is "ridiculous."
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans... 19