Michael Conroy, Associated Press
WACO, Texas — Robert Griffin III believes he ran even faster during the NFL combine.
The Heisman Trophy winner impressed scouts with his official time of 4.41 seconds in the 40-yard dash that was the fastest among quarterbacks. He says he was told on the field that it was actually 4.35 seconds.
Griffin was back at Baylor on Monday, doing a photo shoot for the cover of EA Sports' NCAA Football 13 game that will be released this summer.
His pro day will be on the campus in three weeks. He didn't throw in Indianapolis over the weekend, but did other drills and interviewed with at least eight teams. Griffin says the stress is over and he's excited about everything that happened at the combine.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 51
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 48
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45