Michael Conroy, Associated Press
WACO, Texas — Robert Griffin III believes he ran even faster during the NFL combine.
The Heisman Trophy winner impressed scouts with his official time of 4.41 seconds in the 40-yard dash that was the fastest among quarterbacks. He says he was told on the field that it was actually 4.35 seconds.
Griffin was back at Baylor on Monday, doing a photo shoot for the cover of EA Sports' NCAA Football 13 game that will be released this summer.
His pro day will be on the campus in three weeks. He didn't throw in Indianapolis over the weekend, but did other drills and interviewed with at least eight teams. Griffin says the stress is over and he's excited about everything that happened at the combine.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34