Michael Conroy, Associated Press
WACO, Texas — Robert Griffin III believes he ran even faster during the NFL combine.
The Heisman Trophy winner impressed scouts with his official time of 4.41 seconds in the 40-yard dash that was the fastest among quarterbacks. He says he was told on the field that it was actually 4.35 seconds.
Griffin was back at Baylor on Monday, doing a photo shoot for the cover of EA Sports' NCAA Football 13 game that will be released this summer.
His pro day will be on the campus in three weeks. He didn't throw in Indianapolis over the weekend, but did other drills and interviewed with at least eight teams. Griffin says the stress is over and he's excited about everything that happened at the combine.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20