The Advance Health Care Directive Form helps others give you the care you want when you cannot make decisions or communicate for yourself.
Click here to download a PDF of the instructions for completing the form.
Click here to download a printable version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed by hand.
Click here to download an electronic version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed online, printed and initialled by hand where necessary.
Click here to visit the American Bar Association website to access a tool kit for health care advance planning.
Read the associated stories:
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Parenting programs leave father out, to kids'...
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- Dear mom on the iPhone: Let me tell you... 76
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- Erin Stewart: Prom dress modesty raises... 9
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- Colleges getting out of health... 3
- From the Statue of Liberty to Utah's... 3
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3
- 4-year-old boy gets new ear with aid of... 3