The Advance Health Care Directive Form helps others give you the care you want when you cannot make decisions or communicate for yourself.
Click here to download a PDF of the instructions for completing the form.
Click here to download a printable version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed by hand.
Click here to download an electronic version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed online, printed and initialled by hand where necessary.
Click here to visit the American Bar Association website to access a tool kit for health care advance planning.
Read the associated stories:
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- List: 10 Super Bowl ads you'll be talking about
- Dear Dad, you’re doing it all wrong (a...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- Defending the Faith: Rethinking... 27
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 13
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- New book examines 4th Article of Faith... 9
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting... 8
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- UTA, health officials offering free... 5