The Advance Health Care Directive Form helps others give you the care you want when you cannot make decisions or communicate for yourself.
Click here to download a PDF of the instructions for completing the form.
Click here to download a printable version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed by hand.
Click here to download an electronic version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed online, printed and initialled by hand where necessary.
Click here to visit the American Bar Association website to access a tool kit for health care advance planning.
Read the associated stories:
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 'Guardians' stays atop cinemas amid worst...
- Fear spreads as Ebola moves from remote areas...
- For gamers, combating online abuse not easy
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 8
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Would you rather get married earlier,... 4