The Advance Health Care Directive Form helps others give you the care you want when you cannot make decisions or communicate for yourself.
Click here to download a PDF of the instructions for completing the form.
Click here to download a printable version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed by hand.
Click here to download an electronic version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed online, printed and initialled by hand where necessary.
Click here to visit the American Bar Association website to access a tool kit for health care advance planning.
Read the associated stories:
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Amazing Race' winner beats testicular cancer
- The faith of a father, written in an old journal
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 156
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5