The Advance Health Care Directive Form helps others give you the care you want when you cannot make decisions or communicate for yourself.
Click here to download a PDF of the instructions for completing the form.
Click here to download a printable version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed by hand.
Click here to download an electronic version of the Utah Advance Health Care Directive form, which can be completed online, printed and initialled by hand where necessary.
Click here to visit the American Bar Association website to access a tool kit for health care advance planning.
Read the associated stories:
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Comic Amy Schumer, Sen. Schumer call for...
- 19 little-known facts about the Mission:...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Government audit finds health law... 7
- Comic Amy Schumer, Sen. Schumer call... 7
- Senate voting on Planned Parenthood,... 6
- Millennials still reluctant to move... 5
- Got a cold? Antibiotics may do more... 4
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3