Kitsap Sun, Larry Steagall, Associated Press
PORT ORCHARD, Wash. — The woman accused of helping a man who shot and killed a Washington state trooper during a traffic stop is 32-year-old Jessi Leigh Foster.
Jail records show that Foster was booked into the Kitsap County jail Thursday afternoon for investigation of rendering criminal assistance. Her bail was set at $500,000.
Investigators have not said how she may have helped the 28-year-old killer, Joshua Blake. Blake shot trooper Tony Radulescu during a traffic stop, then killed himself at a home on a dirt road as a SWAT team moved in.
Documents show that Foster and Blake had tussled in court over custody of their young child in 2010. Blake accused her of having a severe drinking problem and being unstable, while a friend of Foster wrote that Blake was never around for the child because he'd been in prison.
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- Another American hostage at risk by Islamic...
- Colleges add luxury touches to new football...
- Facebook makes the most obvious move ever...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 21
- Police, protesters collide again in... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 17
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 14