Kitsap Sun, Larry Steagall, Associated Press
PORT ORCHARD, Wash. — The woman accused of helping a man who shot and killed a Washington state trooper during a traffic stop is 32-year-old Jessi Leigh Foster.
Jail records show that Foster was booked into the Kitsap County jail Thursday afternoon for investigation of rendering criminal assistance. Her bail was set at $500,000.
Investigators have not said how she may have helped the 28-year-old killer, Joshua Blake. Blake shot trooper Tony Radulescu during a traffic stop, then killed himself at a home on a dirt road as a SWAT team moved in.
Documents show that Foster and Blake had tussled in court over custody of their young child in 2010. Blake accused her of having a severe drinking problem and being unstable, while a friend of Foster wrote that Blake was never around for the child because he'd been in prison.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land in...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking...
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White House...
- 'The Lion King' earns record box office
- Where do we draw the line on spanking?
- Apple sells more than 10 million iPhones in...
- Why a parent going to prison can be worse...
- Islamic State group calls for attacking... 12
- Thousands march in NYC, around globe... 10
- Jailed, some mentally ill inmates land... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 10
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 9
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 9
- It's not just young people —... 7
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in White... 5