If former governor and ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr. wants to run for president he doesn't have to wait until 2016. This is his year. The longer Romney and Santorum make each other look bad, the better it is for Huntsman.
I think at the national Republican convention this summer if Huntsman had some key people from key states say the following, "Mr. (Madam) Chair, I'd like to place in a nomination for Jon Huntsman," the delegates from all the states would caucus and be relieved that they had a great candidate and a great choice to lead their party.
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 58
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 52
- Letter: Doctors unite 39
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 27
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 21
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20