If former governor and ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr. wants to run for president he doesn't have to wait until 2016. This is his year. The longer Romney and Santorum make each other look bad, the better it is for Huntsman.
I think at the national Republican convention this summer if Huntsman had some key people from key states say the following, "Mr. (Madam) Chair, I'd like to place in a nomination for Jon Huntsman," the delegates from all the states would caucus and be relieved that they had a great candidate and a great choice to lead their party.
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Letter: Welfare reform
- Legitimate, productive businesses are...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Becoming mentally...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 80
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 54
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising... 53
- Capitalism and the common good:... 45
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36
- In our opinion: Federal contracting... 36