If former governor and ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr. wants to run for president he doesn't have to wait until 2016. This is his year. The longer Romney and Santorum make each other look bad, the better it is for Huntsman.
I think at the national Republican convention this summer if Huntsman had some key people from key states say the following, "Mr. (Madam) Chair, I'd like to place in a nomination for Jon Huntsman," the delegates from all the states would caucus and be relieved that they had a great candidate and a great choice to lead their party.
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- Derek B. Miller: Utah's economic development...
- Letter: Nothing is 'free'
- Letter: Citizens have a duty
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 52
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 38
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22