If former governor and ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr. wants to run for president he doesn't have to wait until 2016. This is his year. The longer Romney and Santorum make each other look bad, the better it is for Huntsman.
I think at the national Republican convention this summer if Huntsman had some key people from key states say the following, "Mr. (Madam) Chair, I'd like to place in a nomination for Jon Huntsman," the delegates from all the states would caucus and be relieved that they had a great candidate and a great choice to lead their party.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9