If former governor and ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr. wants to run for president he doesn't have to wait until 2016. This is his year. The longer Romney and Santorum make each other look bad, the better it is for Huntsman.
I think at the national Republican convention this summer if Huntsman had some key people from key states say the following, "Mr. (Madam) Chair, I'd like to place in a nomination for Jon Huntsman," the delegates from all the states would caucus and be relieved that they had a great candidate and a great choice to lead their party.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26