Charles Rex Arbogast, Associated Press
For details about tonight's debate, including time, location and channel, visit the Deseret News election blog Decision 2012.
Over at The Daily Beast, Howard Kurtz writes that latest GOP frontrunner Rick Santorum will be under a harsh spotlight in tonight's debate in Mesa, Ariz.
"When Santorum takes the stage Wednesday night, the glare of the spotlight will be unusually harsh. Despite complaints from his campaign about distorted media coverage, he is the one who has raised every one of these issues, along with birth control, in recent days. Reporters weren't peppering him with questions about home schooling or amniocentesis. He's the guy who put these subjects in play."
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of high...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Teachers saved many lives
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say how...
- Salt Lake City has highest rate of same-sex...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 65
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23
- White House insists Obama was not... 22
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 17
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 16