KSL's Randall Jeppesen reports that Mitt Romney looks the part of a presidential candidate but several political analysts say he isn't connecting with voters.
Chris Thomas with the Intrepid Agency told KSL's Nightside Romney is not the type that people could imagine chatting with across the backyard fence. Thomas said one reason could be that Romney doesn't seem vulnerable enough — everything is too perfect.
- Photos: UCLA wades through damage caused by...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the time'
- Child sex trafficking bust reveals worries...
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should offer...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit against Obama
- Democrats have million-dollar day on impeachment
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 41
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 15
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12