KSL's Randall Jeppesen reports that Mitt Romney looks the part of a presidential candidate but several political analysts say he isn't connecting with voters.
Chris Thomas with the Intrepid Agency told KSL's Nightside Romney is not the type that people could imagine chatting with across the backyard fence. Thomas said one reason could be that Romney doesn't seem vulnerable enough — everything is too perfect.
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- Virus expert sees 'silver lining' in Ebola...
- The poorest of the poor in many Third World...
- Oscar Pistorius starts serving 5-year prison...
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social Security
- Indiana man's confession leads to 7 bodies
- Jodi Arias sentencing retrial opens in Arizona
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Africa and...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 47
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 23
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14
- Expelled Nazis got millions in Social... 10
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 9