Eric Gay, Associated Press
PHOENIX — GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum is making increasingly harsh remarks about President Barack Obama. He questions not only Obama's competence but also his motives and even his Christian values.
Santorum says Obama cares only about power, not the "interests of people." He says the president's health care overhaul includes a "hidden message" about the president's disregard for impaired fetuses, which might be aborted.
Santorum even seemed to compare Obama to Adolf Hitler, although he denied trying to do so.
Santorum's remarks contrast with those of Mitt Romney. Romney generally says Obama is decent but inept.
Newt Gingrich also challenges Obama's motives. He called Obama the most dangerous president in modern U.S. history.
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- 50 things you might not know about 15 of your...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million viewers
- Obama administration will allow green energy...
- 7 in 10 will need long-term care, ready or not
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 35
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 28
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Research: Native American genes have... 23
- Utahns react to death of Nelson Mandela 23