Eric Gay, Associated Press
PHOENIX — GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum is making increasingly harsh remarks about President Barack Obama. He questions not only Obama's competence but also his motives and even his Christian values.
Santorum says Obama cares only about power, not the "interests of people." He says the president's health care overhaul includes a "hidden message" about the president's disregard for impaired fetuses, which might be aborted.
Santorum even seemed to compare Obama to Adolf Hitler, although he denied trying to do so.
Santorum's remarks contrast with those of Mitt Romney. Romney generally says Obama is decent but inept.
Newt Gingrich also challenges Obama's motives. He called Obama the most dangerous president in modern U.S. history.
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Romney casts Arkansas race as way to fight Obama
- Ice bucket challenge goes awry, firefighters...
- US diplomats barred from ice bucket challenge
- Bridezilla, meet 'Bridechilla'
- Federal judge: Florida gay-marriage ban...
- How Twitter forced the news media to pay...
- 5 ways the Ice Bucket Challenge could change...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host... 110
- Obama vows justice for killers of U.S.... 29
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 26
- Police, protesters collide again in... 25
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered... 23
- Allow student loan bankruptcies,... 17
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15
- Another American hostage at risk by... 12