Eric Gay, Associated Press
PHOENIX — GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum is making increasingly harsh remarks about President Barack Obama. He questions not only Obama's competence but also his motives and even his Christian values.
Santorum says Obama cares only about power, not the "interests of people." He says the president's health care overhaul includes a "hidden message" about the president's disregard for impaired fetuses, which might be aborted.
Santorum even seemed to compare Obama to Adolf Hitler, although he denied trying to do so.
Santorum's remarks contrast with those of Mitt Romney. Romney generally says Obama is decent but inept.
Newt Gingrich also challenges Obama's motives. He called Obama the most dangerous president in modern U.S. history.
- 4 eccentric billionaire spending habits
- A decade after welcoming wind, states reconsider
- Chaffetz calls Secret Service resignation...
- White Ohio woman sues over sperm from black...
- Man with Ebola virus flew roundabout trip to US
- Jail ordered for Idaho man in FLDS abuse case
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Charging documents show Phelps DUI tied to...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 40
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 15
- Chaffetz calls Secret Service... 15
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 14
- Obama seeks traction on economy amid... 14
- Obama goal of Gitmo closure stalled at... 10
- NFL says Husain Abdullah should not... 8