Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Max Faulkner) MAGS OUT, Associated Press
FORT WORTH, Texas — Robert Griffin III looks forward to sitting down and talking with NFL executives and coaches during the NFL combine.
While Griffin set plenty of records with big numbers while becoming Baylor's first Heisman Trophy winner, he says he's excited about explaining the offense to pro teams. He says it's not as simple as many people made the potent high-scoring spread offense to be and is based on many pro principles.
Griffin, who accepted the Davey O'Brien Award on Monday, says he will run the 40-yard dash and do some of the drills at the combine.
He likely won't throw in Indianapolis this week, and instead save that for his pro day March 21, which he moved up a day to avoid going the same day as Andrew Luck's pro day.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 31
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 25